Our order's official flag (designed by our founder, Michael Riedel) is black, representing the universal church, the gold cross represents Jesus Christ and the latitude and longitude lines of the world. The flag was inspired by the Jerusalem Cross. The gold and white evokes the colors in the Vatican City flag. The four white stars represent the following seven...
(1) Gospels in the New Testament: Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.
(2) Mysteries of the Rosary: Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful and Glorious.
Note: Each point of the star represents a decade of the Rosary!
(3) Foundations of Our Lady's message: Prayer, Fasting, Penance and Peace.
(4) Pillars of the Catholic Church: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic.
(5) Cardinal virtues: Prudence, Fortitude, Justice and Temperance.
(6) Values of our order: Faith, Family, Fellowship and Fidelity.
(7) Principles of our order: Charity, Wisdom, Strength and Courage.